When it comes to products, our philosophy follows the old adage “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. Our staff is trained to help you extend the life of your existing device, not up-sell you to one you don’t need. We have valuable working relationships with trustworthy wholesalers across the United States, allowing us to offer the latest and greatest in electronic cigarette technology at an affordable price.
Our equipment ranges broadly from basic starter kits to advanced. Basic kits are generally mouth-to-lung (MTL) devices, which generate a limited amount of vapor with a tight draw, mimicking the drag off of a cigarette. More advanced devices tend to be direct-lung (DL) devices, which generate a considerable amount of vapor with a loose draw, mimicking the drag off a hookah or water-pipe.
Over the long term, switching to vaping from cigarettes will save you money. Once you’ve made an initial investment on a set-up you are satisfied with, your only expenses will be e-liquid and coils. Generally, the price of e-liquid costs between $8 and $40 and will last between one week and a month, depending on the volume. Coils cost between $2 and $10 each, which normally last between one week to a month, depending on the brand and size. Given that the average price of a pack of cigarettes is about $6, making the switch will undoubtedly benefit your pocketbook.
We offer dozens of brands and different lines of e-liquid with flavor profiles such as fruit, dessert, tobacco and menthol. Our flavors are sourced from companies we know and trust, and are always manufactured in the United States. We also manufacture two in-house lines; Dakota Juice Co. and Native Juice Vapor. Most of our e-liquids have glycerin to propylene glycol ratios of 70:30 or 80:20, however, we do have select brands that offer thicker or thinner ratios. Every flavor is available with or without nicotine.
Click here to see the e-liquid brands we trust.
Below is a list of general hardware we consistently supply.
- Starter kits (everything you need besides e-liquid)
- Mod kits (high-powered units that come with a sub-tank)
- Economical mods (well-built and reasonably priced)
- Advanced mods (high-end chip-sets with multiple features)
- Bottom-fed mods (also known as “squonk” mods)
- Tanks (MTL or DL)
- Rebuildable dripping apparatus (RDA)
- Rebuildable tank apparatus (RTA)
- Wire (kanthal, nichrome, nickel, twisted, clapton)
- Batteries (18650, 20700, 21700 and 26650)
- Chargers (single, dual or quad bay)
- Power banks
- Accessories (drip tips, tank bands, battery cases, bottom-feed bottles)
Click here to see the hardware brands we trust.
MUST HAVE ID PRESENT TO PURCHASE.
UNDERAGE SALE PROHIBITED.